Wednesday, September 19, 2012

32 Weeks

DSC_0394

How Far Along: 32 Weeks

Size of baby: the weight of a large jicama (over 3 pounds)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +24lbs

Maternity Clothes: Of course! Feeling like I might be raiding Ryan’s closet soon!

Gender: It’s a Boy! {Hayden Greer}

Movement: Yes! You can even see my belly move now! He’s also been moving up into my ribs, yuck!

Sleep: TIRED! Sleeping better because I am more than worn out each day.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. Being able to walk without my back hurting! It’s a much harder adjustment to our long hallways with a big belly!

Cravings: Water!

Symptoms: big belly, a few Braxton Hicks

Best Moment this week: Hearing his heartbeat is always my favorite! But also getting some artwork finished for his room!

photo (20)

No comments: