Tuesday, September 4, 2012

30 Weeks

DSC_0193

How Far Along: 30 Weeks

Size of baby: the weight of a cabbage (almost 3 pounds)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +22lbs, my belly measured 29cm

Maternity Clothes: mostly pants. Wearing a combination of maternity and regular shirts, skirts, and dresses.

Gender: It’s a Boy! {Hayden Greer}

Movement: Yes! You can even see my belly move now! He’s also been moving up into my ribs, yuck!

Sleep: TIRED! Sleeping better because I am more than worn out each day.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. Being able to walk without my back hurting! It’s a much harder adjustment to our long hallways with a big belly!

Cravings: Water!

Symptoms: big belly, crazy dreams

Best Moment this week: Hearing your heartbeat is always my favorite Hayden! It’s 133bpm.

No comments: