Saturday, April 2, 2011

Chris Tomlin

The For If Our God is For Us tour came to Tulsa and we decided as a family to all go together!
Mom and dad ended up not being able to go at the last minute so we invited our friends Gene and Janice. I couldn't ask for anyone better to take mom and dad's place. They are such an amazing Godly couple and we look up to them so much. They are as sweet as can be. 
I love them. They crack me up! 
Our poor gimp Ash. She was injured in a terrible ski accident ;) 
I'm glad Abby and Ash got to come from OKC/Norman to go too! 
If you don't know who Chris Tomlin is then CLICK to learn all about him. If you go to a church that plays contemporary worship music you may be hearing/singing some of his songs and just didn't know it. He has an incredible talent that he is using for the Lord. He also had Louie Giglio with him on the tour. He is an incredible speaker and you might want to know who he is too :). And the opening band is THIS great group called Rend Collective. They are Irish and completely amazing.
I had a short video from the concert on my phone. Once I get it loaded I will try to add it! I'm so thankful that God gives people like these incredible gifts that they can use to minister to others.

No comments: