Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blessings

Monday we closed on our house. As in it is SOLD! It's been a long wait, but it's finished now and we are so thankful for that! 
 We also stopped to meet sweet little miss Peyton Jean!
Hudson got to play with his buddy Ayden, while I held the baby. He didn't seem to mind her too much. He came over and checked her out a few times, but he was pretty excited about playing that he wasn't too worried about it. He and Ayden played in the big boy bed and had a good ole time.
Isn't she just precious? All 6lbs 11oz of her! I'm thankful for the friends we do life with and I'm even more grateful that God blesses us with things like selling houses and sweet babies. He doesn't bless us because we are good, but because HE is! I'm so thankful that I serve a BIG God who is in all the details like selling houses and finding a new one! Thank you Lord for loving me like you do!

No comments: