Friday, March 4, 2011

Catching Up

Since my last update we have been kind of busy. Mostly busy with cutting teeth, four of them to be exact. Yes, FOUR. I'm not sure why it is that they come in the masses for my little guy, but he has had it a little rough.
Which means, we didn't do this very well.
Or this either. My little eater, wasn't much of an eater at all. But I don't blame him. If my mouth hurt that bad I wouldn't eat either.
But we have been ALL of this. A ham. A flirt. Although he plays shy, he sure does know how to show those pearly whites. And now we have 12 accounted for in that adorable mouth of his. He now has his four canine teeth. And no he's not a dog. Even though he sure loves his dogs. He chases them around the house all day long and he says hot dog more times than I could count in a day....that's another update for another time.
HOT DOG!

No comments: