Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Technology

I learned something new today! I can blog from my phone! Isn't technology fun? So in honor of my new discovery here are some of my favorite iPhone photos they are not the best quality since taken with my phone, but great to use when your camera isn't close!



This is when we were still in the hospital and it was very early in the morning!



I think this is the "I'm not to sure about this" face.



Nothing is better than going to Owasso and cuddling with Aunt Abby!
Hope you've had a good day! We visited Hudson's daycare today and it made me just a bit emotional :( I'm just not ready to let go yet, but I'm a working woman and it's my calling to teach. Anyway, more to come on this subject later. We are going to get ready for American Idol night! Can't wait to see who makes the top 12!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: