Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving in our family always start out with the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and breakfast cooked by dad. It's been that way forever and this year was no different.
After breakfast we headed to see Ryan's family. 
Hayden got to meet a few of his cousins and John absolutely loved holding and talking about him. He was so sweet!
My little turkey bottomed man!
After our feast the boys wanted to play outside. There was football and bubbles and digging in the dirt.

 After play time, we needed naps! We all took a short nap and we did some cooking before heading back to mom and dad's.
We had a very fun Thanksgiving with family and several friends too at a table for 16!
Hudson was SO excited about everyone there I guess because he talked nonstop the entire night! 
He loved Jody's pumpkin dip and was convinced it was queso. I'm not sure he really ate anything else for dinner. 
And why wouldn't you end the night with Duck Dynasty, Jack? 
There's nothing better than dessert, some good conversation, and a some laughs from the Roberson's to end the evening. Oh and a little Black Friday shopping too! 
The food was delicious, the company was fun, and we are so grateful! 
There is so much to be thankful for, I wish I could count out all those blessings here. But to keep it short and sweet-I am so so thankful for my family, friends, and mostly my Jesus because without Him we would be nothing.

No comments: