Friday, August 24, 2012

28 Weeks

photo (18)

How Far Along: 28 Weeks

Size of baby: the weight of a Chinese cabbage (just over 2 pounds)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +19lbs

Maternity Clothes: mostly pants. Wearing a combination of maternity and regular shirts, skirts, and dresses.

Gender: It’s a Boy! {Hayden Greer}

Movement: Yes! You can even see my belly move now! It’s at all random times of the day and night and it’s a lot more defined (if that’s the right word!)

Sleep: TIRED! Sleeping better because I am more than worn out each day. Still waking up some in the middle of the night.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. Being able to walk without my back hurting! It’s a much harder adjustment to our long hallways with a big belly!

Cravings: FOOD and water! I feel like a hungry hungry hippo!

Symptoms: big belly, crazy dreams

Best Moment this week: Hearing your heartbeat is always my favorite Hayden! It’s 142bpm.

I got my RhoGAM shot at the doctor this week so I am ready for delivery in that regard. No other news at the doctor, everything is going well with the baby!

No comments: