Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Swimming

This is going to be super quick! I just wanted to take a minute to note that H finally decided to be a swimmer this summer. Each summer (of his little life so far) it has taken him a long time to warm up to the pool! He is SO his mother's child! He is this way about a lot of things, not just water, and so was/am I. Thankfully on Monday he decided that he was really happy in the water. He especially loves being in this Mickey Mouse toy. He likes to "drive" or "ride Mickey" around the pool! I actually had to bribe convince him to get out! I love when we get to this point in the summer because we can have more pool days that are much more enjoyable for everyone!
It will look a lot less like this (unhappy face)...
and a LOT more like this! SMILES! A big step for my little man! Happy swimming everyone!

No comments: