Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gender Party: The Photo booth

Photo booths are all the rage these days at parties and weddings and since we were going with a bow & mustache theme I thought it would be a great idea use them as photo booth props!

DSC_0700

I printed some bows and mustaches, cut them out and glued them to wooden skewers. Stick them in a mason jar with shredded paper and there you have it! Everything you need!

Welcome and Photobooth

I also made a little instruction sign.

DSC_0710

I took an old suitcase I had and a crate of my sisters and we set it all up in the backyard for pictures! We borrowed the other props from a friend who had them from another photo booth!

DSC_0598

This banner was also borrowed, but I thought it was perfect since it has blues & pinks in it!

There are over a hundred outtakes but here are a few of my favorites!

DSC_0610 copy 1

DSC_0638_edited-1

DSC_0734

DSC_0756_edited-1

DSC_0781_edited-2

DSC_0776_edited-1

DSC_0810_edited-1

No comments: