Wednesday, June 13, 2012

18 Weeks

photo (60)

How Far Along: 18 Weeks

Size of baby: the length of a bell pepper

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +5lbs (haven’t weighed in a few weeks, it could be different)

Maternity Clothes: a few, but I still wear a lot of my regular clothes.

Gender: Don’t know! We will find out on Saturday with all of our friends and family!

Movement: Feeling the baby move a lot. It’s always when I am laying down!

Sleep: I’m just not a good pregnancy sleeper. I change positions about a thousand times and am usually wide awake at some point in the middle of the night.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.

Cravings: FOOD! I feel like a hungry hungry hippo!

Symptoms: Mostly tiredness, a few headaches lately.

Best Moment this week: Seeing our baby on the ultrasound for a good 45minutes to an hour! It was so fun to watch the baby squirm all around!

Image01

On Monday we had our “20 week” ultrasound. The technician checks for all of the baby’s limbs, looks at the four chambers of the heart, measures the head, and looks at blood flow. The baby measured just one day bigger than my due date so we are pretty close! The heartbeat was 150 bpm! The gender was determined and we will find out on Saturday with the family!

photo (61)photo (63)

One more picture of the baby bump and my cute guys. Hudson always ask to get his picture taken with daddy after mommy does. I want to make him feel special during all of this too so we are doing a lot of talking about baby and how he’s going to be a good big brother. He is really excited for the “baby’s party” on Saturday!

No comments: