Friday, September 30, 2011

20 Months and Friday Five

Ok, so I really can't keep up these days. Hudson's 20 month birthday has come and gone and I never got to post about him.
I will say it's a bit harder the older he gets to write about him because he isn't changing as quickly as he used to. Don't get me wrong he's still growing up so fast, it's just different. So I tried something a little different to keep track of his interests.
A few other cute things that he is doing that I want to mention also...
Every time we walk into the house he says, "dada shhhh" and puts his finger over his lips.
He picks out his shoes every morning, if I try to pick them out he will tell me no, put them back, and get the ones he wants. And believe it or not he does not acquire this shoe problem from his mother!
He is still working on answering questions and right now most of the time the answer is no, we are working on answeringyes more. Why is it that they just like to say no?
And just for my records:
Wearing 18 month shirts and 12 or 18 month pants (depending on length)
Size 6 shoe
Size 4 diaper
Weighs about 25 pounds
 Hudson, you are becoming more independent every day and are so fun to watch! You are such an observer and love to figure out people and the way things work. You always make our days brighter! Mommy and daddy love you Hudson!

And here's is my Friday five:
1. fall weather
2. my fellow Kdg teachers
3. my husband
4. that parent conferences only come twice a year
5. a God who is bigger than life daily troubles

I am thankful for way more than 5 things, but it's such a reminder to stop and think about the things we take for granted too often. What are you thankful for?

No comments: