Saturday, July 24, 2010

Visiting

We've done a lot of visiting this week. From Stillwater and Pawnee to visiting Ryan at work then having visitors at our house! But it's nice to see people you haven't seen in a while!
Ryan worked a different shift that wasn't so late so we took a trip down to see him! This is such a bad picture, I cut off his head, but it's the only one I have. I know I say this all the time, but I am so thankful that he works so hard for us!
Hudson was half asleep most of the time, but finally woke up to talk to his dad.
Grandma and Grandpa came to visit too!
Hudson just eats up their attention and he had a great time! We hung out at home mostly, but it was so good to see them!
Happy Visiting! Hope everyone takes time to visit with friends, family, and loved ones!

No comments: