Saturday, May 21, 2011

Summer Bucket List

School is about to come to an end and I am looking forward to a relaxing summer.
Hudson and I spent a few minutes outside this afternoon and it made me excited for more days like these.
So I decided I should make a Summer Bucket List so I can set a few goals for myself and my family.  
 So here goes:
  • Become an expert couponer. Ok that may be a lofty goal, maybe I can get to beginner status?
  • Make a Dave Ramsey budget and stick to it.
  • Buy our own home.
  • Redo a few furniture pieces for our new home.
  • Have a weekly playdate with at least one of Hudson's buddies.
  • Go to Little Gym once a week to use our Groupon!
  • Read 2 books.
  • Start a new reading plan on YouVersion and finish it.
  • Go swimming once or twice a week.
  • Break Hudson of his bottle.
  • Have a garage sale and get rid of "stuff" Why is it, that as humans, we are prone to be attached to stuff that we never see or use?
  • Continue reading teacher blogs for great ideas, download and prepare activities found.
  • Visit friends.
  • Take my husband to a Rangers game.
  • Find a few new recipes that we all three enjoy!
  • Cook ten times more than we eat out.
  • Add prayer requests to a prayer journal every day.
  • Go to at least 2-3 concerts for the Riverwalk Summer Concert Series.
  • Finish the "Love & War" devotional with my husband.
  • Give Hudson lots of love and read to him more.

I think I can, I think I can.
Does anyone else have any high expectations or hopes for their summer?

No comments: