School is about to come to an end and I am looking forward to a relaxing summer.
Hudson and I spent a few minutes outside this afternoon and it made me excited for more days like these.
So I decided I should make a Summer Bucket List so I can set a few goals for myself and my family.
So here goes:
- Become an expert couponer. Ok that may be a lofty goal, maybe I can get to beginner status?
- Make a Dave Ramsey budget and stick to it.
- Buy our own home.
- Redo a few furniture pieces for our new home.
- Have a weekly playdate with at least one of Hudson's buddies.
- Go to Little Gym once a week to use our Groupon!
- Read 2 books.
- Start a new reading plan on YouVersion and finish it.
- Go swimming once or twice a week.
- Break Hudson of his bottle.
- Have a garage sale and get rid of "stuff" Why is it, that as humans, we are prone to be attached to stuff that we never see or use?
- Continue reading teacher blogs for great ideas, download and prepare activities found.
- Visit friends.
- Take my husband to a Rangers game.
- Find a few new recipes that we all three enjoy!