Monday, May 9, 2011

A Special Weekend

This weekend we had a lot of fun celebrating a special sister-in-law and aunt in our life!
We went to Stillwater to celebrate Cassie's graduation! GO POKES! 
We are so proud of her and so glad that the family got to get together and celebrate her! 
I love this picture of Katy and her grandpa! The kids got passed around during the ceremony to keep them happy and they all did great! 
Ha! This picture is adorable! It looks like they are in conversation about something. 
Isn't she so cute?! 
Cassie and her parents (my in-laws). I know they are proud of her too! They threw her a cookout on Sunday to celebrate her graduation. We had a yummy OSU cake and had a good time just being together as family.
This picture also cracks me up! Hudson was apparently intrigued by Cassie's cap. 
Sunday after the cookout, Hudson and I both took naps (there is just something about Sunday afternoon naps that can't be beat). Sunday evening all of my family got together to celebrate Mother's Day as a family and say thanks to our mom. We love her very much and are thankful to have her to call mom. We are also thankful to have her as Mae Mae too. She is very special to Hudson and he sure does love her.
We hope that all of the mamas out there feel loved and appreciated, not just on your special day, but every day. You have one of the most important jobs in the world! And I'm thankful to say that I get to do that job too! I love my little Hudson and pray that God equips me to be the mother He calls me to be!

No comments: