Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What Is Hudson Up To?

I know that all of my faithful blog followers (all three of you) are just dying to know what H man is up to these days.  I'll try to do better this week. Last week was out of control busy and blogging just didn't fit in. So here is a quick update:
We are still cheering on our Cowboys!
We are working on finding the perfect "big boy" carseat. And this might be the one. Gone are the days of the overly heavy infant carrier. It was great for this momma's muscles (hard c sound to say muskles like my Kindergarten littles do), but H is ready to be sitting up and watching as the world goes by.
We also had a little battle with sickness last week, but we caught the beginning stages and are definitely better. We are back to our normal "Ham it up Hudson" self and his mom is happy he is better (and the rest of us are too).

I'm joining a new bible study group tomorrow and was reading up for it when I came to these verses:
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
I can't wait to see what God has in store for me through Wednesday nights. I'm already challenged and motivated.

No comments: