Sunday, September 5, 2010

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Football season is in full swing and Hudson got to attend his first game Friday night. We went to the Rams game and had a great time!
The weather was perfect for a football game too! So I'm glad we got to go before the weather gets cold.
I was curious to see how he would react to the noise and all the people, etc. but he was so good and just hung out. He got to meet Ryan's favorite band director and she just commented on how good he was. It makes me happy to have people say good things about him so I don't feel like I'm the only one who thinks he's perfect ha :). I'm kidding. Kind of. But really, Hudson got to meet her and Ryan was excited to show him off.
Of course Saturday we waited all day for the Cowboys to kick off their season and they are off to a great start! Ryan was really bummed that he wasn't at the opening game for the first time in 5 years, but we will get to take Hudson soon.
Instead we watched from the couch and enjoyed staying in and we will make our trip for a bigger game later in the season! Hopefully your favorite football team is off to a good start! We are excited to see what the Cowboys will pull out this year with a new quarterback! GO POKES!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You know, I'm beginning to think that only Hudson could make the pokes look good! He is such a doll!