Sunday, August 16, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Ever since my last post I have been on the go! Right after the great news about my job Ryan and I headed to Dallas to meet up with the rest of the Hatch family! We got to see these two wonderful people tie the knot!
We also went to my first Texas Rangers game!
It was fun, but we left early because a storm was coming!
And of course before we left we had to visit one of my favorite stores in the world!
IKEA!
We didn't do too bad! We made it out only $75 later and got lots of great deals!
Including this duvet and pillow for only $9.99!! It was definitely the deal of the day!Since our return from Dallas I have been spending my time preparing to be in this wonderful classroom! I have attended trainings, meetings, and spent lots of time decorating, arranging and organizing this room! I will try to do a room tour later but this is a sneak peek for now!
This is the view from the doorway.

Friday was the first day of school and it was a blast! We had a great time and I loved getting to meet all of my little ones! Maybe my next post will be a classroom tour, plus my favorite moments of Kindergarten so far!
On another note I must say church was AMAZING this morning! Pastor Craig's series right now has just been really challenging my heart. I have been thinking a lot about inviting people to church and being more outgoing with my faith so here goes (not that this is enough, but it's a start)...
If you don't have a church home or want to try out church I would love to take you! God called us to reach people for Him. To show them the love and mercy he bestowed upon us and I hope and strive towards that everyday.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whosoever believes in him should not parish but have everlasting life." John 3:16
And that is the reason we live! I am so thankful for it!

No comments: