Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Workplace

Ok finally a few moments to sit down and post...
So finally here it is! My classroom! I titled this post my workplace because that's what it is but I never really call it work, I always say "school." It is a lot of work but it is so fun and rewarding!
This picture is the view from the doorway. You can see most of the room except the cubbies and a few tables that we do small groups at.
Calendar: We do a lot of things here-It is where we start and end our day!
The picture above and below are the centers areas.

This is our classroom library! These books are organized in categories and my sweet 5 year olds are helping me keep them that way. They are very good about asking how to put them away in the right bins because I told them it was VERY important! It also makes it a lot easier to find books!
That is the grand tour (for now at least)!
Now on to something baby...
I had to share a picture of this precious gift I got today! My best friend's sweet grandma bought me these. I know they are a little hard to see, but I can't take them out of the box just yet! The ones on the right are horses and the ones on the left have "neigh" written repeatedly! They are absolutely precious and I'm sure Hudson will enjoy them! So thank you to sweet Donna for being so thoughtful!

No comments: