Sunday, August 30, 2009

Quick Update

Ryan and I had a great weekend! Friday night I went to the city with some friends for Girl's Night! We watched my sister play volleyball, ate at PF Changs, shopped Target and then ended the evening with ice cream from Maggie Moo's! YUM! Our husbands hung out together while we were gone-their dinner choice was Taco Bell (go figure) and they played Wii!
Saturday Ryan's parents came to go fishing. We started at Lake McMurtry and I caught 1 fish! The biggest one we got there! I'm not big into fishing so that was pretty good for me. Only the second fish I have caught in my lifetime! Unfortunately there is no picture. We gave our catches away to an entimology professor and some of his students who were fishing on the dock near us.
Ryan and his parents took the boat out on Boomer Lake afterwards, but I didn't go. I was getting tired and had my fair share of fishing for a while!
We spent most of today together until he was off to work, including an incredible church service! I love going to church and being challenged to be a better me. If you aren't involved in a church I can't tell you how much you are missing out! If you don't know about Jesus and what He did for you then you need to! I would love to tell you all about him!
OSU football starts this Saturday! Ryan is super excited and plans to wear orange every day this week! Hopefully the weather will be nice like it was this weekend! We had a nice breeze that really gave off a hint of fall! I think it will be here soon and I can't wait! It's definitely my favorite season! After the Georgia game we have another 2 days of the weekend to enjoy, but we will be working hard on the baby room. The plans are all drawn out and we are ready to paint. I'll try to post pictures once we are finished.
I hope everyone has an enjoyable week! Remember these wonderful words to live by:
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2 KJV

No comments: