Monday, April 13, 2009

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Easter weekend!
Here is a little bit to keep you updated about our fun day...
Ryan was asked to play at the 1st Presbyterian Church here in Stillwater and that was the first time I had ever attended a Presbyterian church so it was a new for me. Ryan did a great job! I'm always so proud of him! He works so hard and sometimes I don't think he gets enough credit. So here is a special "I'm proud of you!" Because he really is the most wonderful husband :)
The family (including Bob) came over and we cooked Easter dinner-steaks, mashed potatoes, apple salad, crescent rolls and ended it with delicious cupcakes. Doesn't that make you hungry? I kind of have a cupcake fetish these days, probably due to the fact that I bought the coolest ever cupcake book at our book fair. So I made a few that look like Easter eggs, but with the lack of time and patience I had at 10pm Saturday evening, I did the rest to spell out "Happy Easter."
We also took Bob around Stillwater to see all of the "sights" (OSU, where I work, Garth spots, etc.) and watched the Masters. My parents, husband, & Bob are golf fans and I know nothing about it.
Anyway I really enjoyed being with the fam for a day! They really are the most important people in the world to me!
If you notice the pink cupcake on the bottom row has a bite taken out of it thanks to my wonderful dog Marley. She put her nose right up on the counter and took a huge bite when no one was looking. Sneaky girl....

No comments: