Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Baby H3 {18 Weeks}

Baby and I on Easter!

How far along: 18 weeks

Size of the baby: The size of a bell pepper.

Weight gain/loss: +6

Maternity clothes: Yes, they're still a little baggy. But at least their not squishing the poor baby like regular clothes.

Gender: It's a..... (we know, will share soon :)

Movement: Yes! Lots of movement at night, some during the day.

Sleep: It's ok. Need lots of it, usually up in the middle of the night.

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy!

Cravings: Always hungry & thirsty for water.

Symptoms: ha! Big belly, movement, and lots of eating. I think that's enough, right?

Best moment of the week: Technically I'm 19 weeks now, but the best moment has been seeing our baby in the ultrasound and hearing that everything looked perfect. Baby weighs about 9oz.

I love that big round belly! 
This one was my absolute favorite-a cute little perfect hand. 
This picture makes the baby legs look so long, but they didn't measure any longer than normal.

No comments: