Monday, May 14, 2012

14 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

14 weeks

How Far Along: 14 Weeks

Size of baby: size of a lemon

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don’t really know! But last week was Teacher Appreciation and our PTA fed us really well! I feel like I’ve gained 5 pounds…

Maternity Clothes: a few-started getting them out and putting them in my closet, but I still wear 95% of my regular clothes.

Gender: Don’t know and don’t really have a feeling one way or another yet. We’ll see!

Movement: none yet!

Sleep: Sleeping better! I am not waking up as frequently in the middle of the night. Still going to be around 9:30 and on the weekends I try to nap when H does Winking smile

What I miss: Hmmm, not sure I’m missing anything.

Cravings: FOOD! My appetite is definitely coming back. Most days I feel like a hungry hungry hippo!

Symptoms: Mostly tiredness

Best Moment this week: Hmm probably celebrating Mother’s Day knowing I am blessed to be a mama twice! I am so thankful for that!

H wanted his picture taken too!photo (52)

No comments: