Monday, April 30, 2012

12 weeks

Well it’s my first official post on this pregnancy! I’m hoping I can keep up as well as I did when carrying H, but life is different these days so we’ll see how it goes :)

So here are all the FAQ’s for those who are interested.

We found out on March 7th and then told our families the next week or so. We talked about waiting longer but for one Ryan DOES NOT do well with secrets/surprises and second, we were about to go to Branson to Silver Dollar City. I knew I couldn’t ride any of the roller coasters so they had to know or I would have had to make up lame excuses the whole time!

We are due on November 12th!

photo (50)

Our first doctor’s appointment was on March 28th and by the calculations of the baby’s size we got our official due date. But to be honest, this baby will come when it comes, or when it gets evicted!

DSCN5825

Four weeks later it looks much less like I had a peanut and a whole lot more like a baby! We got to see this baby’s arms and legs moving all around at our last appointment so that was fun! We also took Hudson to this appointment. He was so intrigued by seeing the doctor and that she turned off the lights, he didn’t really care about what was on the screen.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 Weeks

Size of baby: size of a lime

Total Weight Gain/Loss: haven’t gained any weight in the last 4 weeks! I don’t really know about before that, I don’t really keep track of my weight unless I’m prego.

Maternity Clothes: Not yet! Although I did get them out of the attic.

Gender: Don’t know and don’t really have a feeling one way or another yet. We’ll see!

Movement: none yet!

Sleep: I'm usually awake sometime in the middle of the night for at least 30 minutes, then I always seem to wake up around 5 and try to go back to sleep until my alarm goes off. I’ve been going to bed around 9:30 because I have been so tired!

What I miss: My appetite?! But it’s been coming back the last few days.

Cravings: not really a craving, but cheese and crackers has been my snack of choice the last several weeks.

Symptoms: Mostly tiredness, the nausea is getting a lot better!

Best Moment this week: Seeing that little baby (that really looks like a baby) in an ultrasound.

photo (48)

Here are Hud and I at 12 weeks. The wind was blowing like crazy so we look a little out of sorts!

No comments: