I felt like I needed to take a minute to write down a few things I'm thankful for. This doesn't even begin to encompass them all, but these are just a few on my mind today.
1. The baby growing in my belly. We heard his/her sweet heartbeat today and I'm just in awe every time. 150 strong beats per minute and I'm thankful for every one of them.
2. Family time-Ryan and I work really hard at our jobs and do our best to have as much family time as possible. The summer allows us a little more than we get during school and I'm thankful for every minute of it.
3. My job-each summer when I sign my letter of intent for the next year I am so grateful to have a job and one that I love.
4. Hudson-he's just growing up so much and although it's a little saddening and sometimes hard. It's so fun. The way he's figuring things out and having conversations. It all brings so much joy. I adore him.
5. My hard working husband-he's been spending a lot of time working on things around the house like the yard. He takes pride in our things not to show them off but because he cares that we work hard to get them. He also works really hard at his job and doesn't always get acknowledged for that (especially by me).
Ok I feel much better now that I've taken the time to write down my thankful thoughts instead of keeping them in my head. A wise person once said that a smile or kind word that you never share is like having a gift you never give them. What are you thankful for and who do you need to tell?