Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Catching Up & The River

I promise we are still alive and breathing. August has swallowed us up and run us over, but thankfully we are almost to the end. I always say that if we can survive August we can survive anything. If you are or live with a teacher, you will understand. And with lots of other life things happening it seems like August has just been flat hard, but I believe God gives us more than we can handle so we will trust Him more.

The weekend after school started my family attended Family Camp in Gore. We couldn't stay for the weekend with the busyness of school starting, but we went out for a day. Bonus: Gigi and Pops were there and we don't get to see them very often. It was a fun treat!

Hudson got some extra time with his papa.

And was not interested in swimming in the river. He kept saying pool. My little suburban baby....
He was very much interested in the sticks and rocks though.

I'm so grateful for family! They have made this month easier in so many ways. We are finally getting back into our routines and I'm praying things stay somewhat normal. But no matter what I know God is good all the time!
Is anyone else ready for fall and the great things it brings?

No comments: