Monday, August 16, 2010

Teeth & Antsy Aunts

Hudson has a few aunts who are getting a little antsy about not getting enough updates. I apologize for making you wait, it's not like I don't have anything else to do! Ha! I'm kidding, I love you and so does Hudson!
We tried to do a little photo shoot, getting him to smile and laugh a lot to show off his teeth, but it's quite difficult!
So here is the best we got!
Not a great picture, but can you see those bottom teeth sticking up!
Ha! I love this face, like he is really trying to figure out how to show you! He has 2 cut on the bottom, one cut on top and we can see the beginnings of a few more top teeth too! Maybe he'll get them all over at once?!
I love this sweet boy, even when he's teething and a little fussy. And thankfully we got lots of quality time in this weekend. It's been a long 2 weeks getting ready for school and not seeing much of my baby boy (or husband)! Hopefully things will slow down just a bit now that we are getting into the routine of things.
This is my view most of the time I'm taking his picture...

Ok aunts, this should hold you over for a while right?!

No comments: