Wednesday, August 18, 2010

7 Months

Hudson I cannot believe you are seven months old today!
Your Aunt Ashton babysat you today. She secretly bought you an OU shirt and put it on you after I left. You wore it all day until I got home. So just for her I took your picture in it, but then we made up for it by putting your OSU shirt on. So I had to post both pictures, they are just too cute (even when you're wearing OU)!

Here is your life at 7 months:

I don't know how much you weigh, but you are around 26-27 inches long!

You are quite the eater! You eat 6oz of formula every 3-4 hours. You also eat baby food once or twice a day. You love all your fruits and vegetables, except peas. They are the only thing mommy can't get you to eat. You love everything else you have tried though. I can't imagine what my grocery bill is going to be like once you start eating real food!

You are starting to get back into your sleep routine that went so crazy when we moved. You are starting to sleep about 5 hours straight and hopefully we are going to keep progressing!
You go to bed by 8:30 each night and wake up between 6:30 & 7am (with small wake ups inbetween).

You are getting better at naps and over the last week or so you have taken several 2 hour naps!

You wear 3-6 month clothes and a few 6 month things.
You wear a size 3 diaper.

Your hair is so thick, but much lighter than when you were born. You had your first haircut on your 6 month birthday from Aunt Erin!

You LOVE bathtime and splashing the whole time. You now take a bath in the big tub and you love it too!

You are getting better about being on your tummy since you can move around a lot more. You push yourself up and spin around on the floor.

You are working on crawling, but for now you push yourself backwards and get frustrated.

You sit up by yourself ALL the time now!

You still love to stand up and stomp your feet and jump around a lot! You also love to pat your hand on everything. You do it constantly to anyone who is holding you, the couch, your toys, etc.

You still love watching your dogs and seeing what they are up to. I think Marley will be your very best friend. She is very good at letting you pet her!

You smile all the time, but the best part is that we get to see your teeth! You have two bottom teeth and 1 top tooth! You have 3 more top teeth that are working on breaking the skin too! You have been one busy boy!

The hardest thing this month has been going back to work. The first 2 weeks were rough because most days when I got home it was after 6 or 7 at night. Things are starting to slow down a little now and I get to spend a little more time with you, but I still miss you lots when I'm at work. When I get home you hardly let me put you down and I kind of love that time together and knowing you missed me too.

I even love you when you fight me for the sign while I'm trying to take your picture!
"Excuse me Moose, I need my sign."

I love you Hudson (and so does daddy)! Thank you for being such a joy!

No comments: