Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Where Do I Begin?

It has been a crazy fall season! With football games, school, trainings, family, and a husband and two dogs I feel like it may never stop. But I couldn't ask for more right now. Each day is a new challenge, a new opportunity, a new start! I am in constant amazement of the way God continues to bless and work in our lives. Each day I grow more in His grace and He continues to create more opportunities. Since it is almost Thanksgiving I decided to create the ABC's of things I am thankful for. So here goes...
A-Amigos aka friends! They make life fun and entertaining!
B-Beautiful creation
C-Calm, relaxing chill time
D-Dates with my husband
E-Eternity that I get to live for instead of the mortal things of this world.
F-FAMILY! I just can't fathom life without the five people I call my immediately family, my married family and my extended family.
G-God's Great Grace
H-Hot Caramel Apple Cider on chili days!
I-Ice Cold Water
J-Jesus Christ, The giver of life!
K-Kids! They keep my life entertaining and challenging!
L-LOVE! We wouldn't be here without the greatest love of all and I can't imagine a life without love.
M-Marley & Rylee Ann My two "babies" aka mutts!
N-Never ending relationships
O-Oklahoma State University and the amazing opportunities it has given my husband and I!
P-Powerful Leaders-Those who stand up for what is right in our world. We need more of them!
Q-Quiet times with God.
R-Running and friends who encourage me to run relays!
S-Sunny days!
T-Teaching! I can't imagine doing anything else!
U-Uniqueness We each our own,what would the world be like if we were all the same?
V-Vacations for a much needed break!
W-Work! God blessed me with an amazing job, working with amazing people!
X-Xercising!
Y-YOU! I love each and every one of God's creation and I know He has a perfect plan for each of you!
Z-Zero homework assignments, only ones to grade!
I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving. Remember to give thanks for all that you have.
For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: