Monday, July 21, 2008

Quick update!

Just a quick update with some photos! Last week we went to the Foo Fighters concert. It was Ryan's birthday present that had to come extremely late due to a postponed concert. We met up with some friends and had dinner before the concert which was fun! There are no pictures from the concert since you weren't supposed to take them in and I didn't want to risk it getting confiscated!
They are also newly married!

Silly boys!
I got a ride back to the car cause my toe hurt!
Fishing with some friends and no luck!
Chilling on the bench cause we were getting hungry!
Enjoying my new fishing pole even though it didn't catch anything!! Ha
We also painted the house!!
Here is the almost finished product! We still have touchups and the porch before its complete!
Anyway I have another busy week ahead! Today I helped Stacia with her classroom! It was great fun seeing great teachers and encouragers from my student teaching experience and i walked away with some free stuff for my own classroom!
Anyway, I'm definitely missing my love. He is in Denver for the week at the International Horn Symposium! Miss you!
Hope everyone has a great & productive week! God bless!


No comments: