Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Busy Summer

First I must start by telling you about Ryan's poor finger! He got bit by who knows what! And its infected and its just awful. He is in a lot of pain and its swollen like I have never seen before! It is starting to show some improvement but please pray for the poor guy that his finger will soon be healed!
In other news there has been tons of work going on around here. We planted flower beds out front. I'm not sure why the picture below is turned but you get the idea. We have also retiled our half bath, fixed a few clogged drains, cut down lots of branches (picture below) and the list goes on. This weekend hopefully we will get the outside painted. We have started on the trim and its a huge improvement already!


I have also found time to make a cute little door decoration!


Also my mom celebrated her birthday so we took her to The Elephant Bar! It was very delightful!
Abby & I enjoyed the animals!

And I think my mom enjoyed her birthday card & present! A newly ordered iPhone is on its way! This is the drawing my sister put in the card!
I guess thats all for now! I'm hoping I will be getting some calls for interviews soon! But I'm just praying for God's will and I know he will work it all out!

To everything there is a season,a time for every purpose under the sun.A time to be born and a time to die;a time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted;a time to kill and a time to heal ...a time to weep and a time to laugh;a time to mourn and a time to dance ...a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing;a time to lose and a time to seek;a time to rend and a time to sew;a time to keep silent and a time to speak;a time to love and a time to hate;a time for war and a time for peace.
ecclesiastes 3:1-8

No comments: