Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blog Hiatus

 I’ve really had no motivation to blog so I’ve been taking a little hiatus. I will do my best to return to regularly scheduled programming now. ha!

Here are a few things we’ve been up to!

photo (4)

Playing Tickle Monster-this is a favorite right now!

photo (10)

Watching American Idol-he uses the Wii mote as his microphone.

photo (5)

Seeing some snow-it was short lived. I think it may have lasted 12 hours at most?! But H wanted everyone to enjoy it so the plush friends got to look out the window!

Celebrating Valentine’s Day!

We are super exciting and stayed home to cook steak and shrimp. Aunt Erin took H for a while and we went on a little ice cream date. Thankfully we don’t have to make a big production of the day, we love each other no matter what!

Yellow Valentine final

I think my favorite part of the day was taking H to deliver his Valentine cards-we went to see a few important people to take them their cards! And I really like the way they turned out!

photo (6)photo (8)

We’ve also made a trip to west Texas! We shopped at World Market (I’m in love), I got to spend time with my best friend and H got to play with his buddy!

photo (9)

H had his first sleepover in Texas (I was down the hall of course)! We let the boys sleep in the same room together-it was a fun experience!

420602_297825350279035_297824776945759_861158_441720566_n

And my mom’s new portion of her business is officially open this week! Go like her Facebook page! Hudson loves the “ball cakes!”

No comments: