Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last Day of School :(

Today was the last day of school. It was a great fun filled day that ended with a party! The kids were so excited for the party all day and little did I know that they were gonna surprise me with tons of gifts! I got a giant bag of school supplies for my own classroom and gift cards to all kinds of stores & restaurants! They are too sweet! It was definitely bittersweet and I will miss each one of them! Good luck in third grade friends!
Here we are yesterday at our field trip to the park! We spent the whole day outside! It was hot and tiring but tons of fun!

Not only will I miss the kids but the wonderful people I worked with as well! I met some of the most amazing teachers as this school! My cooperating teacher is the one on the right!

Goodbye Sangre Ridge Runners!

No comments: